Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Syke shouldnt be allowed in Soccer

Options
  • 22-04-2004 9:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

How come hes in soccer!

I have no interest in soccer and dont want in, to be honest I was a trouble maker and was banned before but this is just a joke.
    Space Coyote
    Stekelly
    syke
    talla
    Tellox
    therecklessone

He was the greatest trouble maker there but of course he was never given out to because he was a mod.

Syke is a sly prat. He stays just within the rules while always putting in the underhand digs. He is a flammer.

He has this thing where he pretends to not understand ppls arguements, takes things over literally and just frustrates ppl till they cal him an idiot or worse.
    He is a flamebaiter.

Take a look at neuro plaxis's journal entry no 84 19-03-2004 20:50 Oh the hilarity!

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/journal.php?s=&journalid=2288&action=view&

He makes comments which might seem innocent but when you put them in context of his other posts you see he is just a troll.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?postid=1554915#post1554915

Well duh you cowardly baby. Isnt that the list you made and convinced the other mods to agree. Cant you even stand up and admit what you did?

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=1565684#post1565684

And if an admin locks this thread it just proves my point that syke gets special treatment because he is a mod.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Syke is socially inept, he doesn't do it on purpose and I don't think he's a muppet, as he hasn't shown up on my radar.

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

Originally posted by creggphilips
    And if an admin locks this thread it just proves my point that syke gets special treatment because he is a mod.
    I think the locking of this thread will prove that it is a load of rubbish.

I wonder how long your current account will last on boards :)

• Registered Users Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Wow, an irc log which doesnt mention football at all.

Youve won me over sparky.....

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

I particularly enjoyed:

"Syke is a sly prat. He stays just within the rules while always putting in the underhand digs. He is a flammer."

And Boston, I hate to break this to you hun, but noone gives a rats ass what you think. Actually thats not true. You do, everyone else doesnt.

Locked.

DeV.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement