Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

need a dvd+r to test

Options
  • 22-04-2004 9:58pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

Hey guys,

I need a favour. I posted a tread about a week ago about the compatability of my pioneer system and dvd+r, since i wanted to pick up a dell desktop (only come with dvd+r drives). I know that i could fit a dual drive later. Anyone know will dell give you the full value that they charge to add dvd writer off the the p.c?

Anyway back to get back on tarck. Would anyone be able to burn me a dvd+r to test. Just throw anything on it, trailer of a film or something so there's no copyright violation. I'll cover the cost.

I go the college in NUI maynoth, so if someone that goes there could help me out it would be very handy.

Cheers

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 317 ✭✭huh!

pm me your address and i'll pop one in the post, I would recomend going to
    http://www.dvdrhelp.com/dvdplayers

and searching for your player, but as it says my player plays dvd+r and it actually doesnt, I cant vouch for its reliability.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭fcukme

huh!,
    just sent a pm with my address,

Thanks!

Advertisement