Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Methods of payment

Options
  • 22-04-2004 10:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭

HI There,

I want to pay an American Company. I can pay by cheque, so I'm wondering if its possible to get a bank draft made out to a US Company in dollars?

Also if i send it in registered post, is it secured for the value on it.

Another thing i need to know is, Is it possible to get a prepaid credit card for once off transaction WITHOUT allready having a credit card?. I know there are ones in American companies, like Gift Credit Cards that can be baught with a set value on them.

Thanks in advanced. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

Another thing i need to know is, Is it possible to get a prepaid credit card for once off transaction WITHOUT allready having a credit card?. I know there are ones in American companies, like Gift Credit Cards that can be baught with a set value on them.

I don't beleive there are any companies in Ireland who issues pre-paid cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,535 ✭✭✭Pataman

Off to the bank with you to get a draft in american dollars. You can insure it when you register it, but remember if the draft gets lost you have to indemnify the bank against it being cashed before they will issue another

• Registered Users Posts: 9,579 ✭✭✭Webmonkey

Cheers guys...

Sent it off a few minutes ago.. hope now there be no problems

Advertisement