Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

I was bold... who else was? 319 NO PLOT DISCUSSION!

• 22-04-2004 11:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭

Yes i did it i couldent resist, loads of us downloaded 318 and talked about it this was the 2nd part, all im wondering if enough ppl did it to start a thread about it like the way we had a thread about 318.

Data please feel free to delete this, also noone is to mention anything about the story if they do then data will delete.

Comments

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

It looks like it could if they wanted move it towards the alternate timeline, dunno how they see it panning out though..

(and jesus man, spelling takes like an extra tiny bit of time)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 353 ✭✭Boberto

Has anyone seen it? I see it just aired in USA. I've been waiting for the conclusion for weeks now! Gotta acquire it over the weekend ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

threads merged and this thread will be watched closely for spoilers

data

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

i couldent resit downloading it after seing the 1st part all those weeks ago.
    Sky are now 2 weeks and 2 days behind US.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 2,563 ✭✭✭Tazzle

2 weeks 5 days :P

• Advertisement

dammit! your right i went backwards instead of forward. well all i will say is that this new writer is doing well so far the last 2 depisodes have been great - cant wait for the next 5 i think its going to be kinda like the last 6 episodes of ds9 it is just 1 big long episode and almost every epoposde will leave u with a bit of a clifhanger

BTW did those of u who watrched the episode see who the 2 DS9 guest actors where?
    Damar and The Female Shapeshifter

• Closed Accounts Posts: 17,163 ✭✭✭✭Boston

Damn I hadn't copped that one at all. I realises is was demar but not the other one. Thought it was pretty good though, less arogant less of the ego "we know best" you get with TNG espisiodes. Kinda reminded me of the DS9 ep where sicko tricks the romulans into going to battle, and all it cost was one mans soul and it was worth it, somethign to that effect anyway.

I only coped it was her when i watched it the 2nd time

Advertisement