Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clicksilver 5GB cap?

• 23-04-2004 5:19am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭

My Clicksilver account page tells me I have exceeded my 5GB monthly limit :mad: I thought it was an 8GB cap?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

it is.. for the 48:1 package. Or 16GB for the 24:1. Apparently the usage meter isnt working correctly yet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Yeah, its just in testing apparently. And the amount of data it logs is way higher than your actual usage in my opinion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Zion

Saw that a while ago about that 5GB limit as well. Wouldn't bother spending a penny to ring them about that these day. Always something new :rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,102 ✭✭✭Neil_Sedaka

Grand so, thanks everyone. :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

One of my mates had a the same prob and he had the 16g limit,they said they are testing new beta software and no one will get charged etc,looks like the beta software isent the best

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 211 ✭✭Terra

so if they are just testing beta software that only measures up to 5 gigs then what stopping people from downloading all they want!!!!

Use em and abuse em

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,502 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Originally posted by Terra
    Use em and abuse em

Perfectly ok if its EirCON :p
    But I'm sure these are the words UTV don't wana hear from people here

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

It does keep measuring after 5 gigs, just its totally inaccurate.

Advertisement