Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap P4 board? Cheap barebones?

Options
  • 23-04-2004 11:44am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭

Whats a decent cheap P4 board? Alternatively I'm thinkinig of getting one of those cheap IWill Cube barebones. Not as fancy as a Shuttle but cheap enough.

Any thoughts?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭dogz

i got a good one for 183 that supports the 800 mhz fsb, has sata raid 0 1 0+1 6 channel audio and gigabit lan for e180 in the middle of january.It even came with a full set of uv reactive cables and a front x drive bay.

If this is considered advertising plaese remove.
    I got it here www.pchealth.ie

If youre in Dublin ring the guy and tell him you want to collect it before you go in

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Originally posted by dogz
    i got a good one for 183 that supports the 800 mhz fsb, has sata raid 0 1 0+1 6 channel audio and gigabit lan for e180 in the middle of january.It even came with a full set of uv reactive cables and a front x drive bay.

If this is considered advertising plaese remove.
    I got it here www.pchealth.ie

If youre in Dublin ring the guy and tell him you want to collect it before you go in

Personally I wouldn't think thats a "cheap" board. But thanks for the info.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭dogz

there are other boards look at this lnk
    http://www.pchealth.ie/catalog/default.php?cPath=141_940

• Registered Users Posts: 771 ✭✭✭Sir Random

The Abit IS7-E2 seems like a good deal for €90 (Komplett).

865PE 'Springdale' chipset.
    2xDDR slots (2Gb max)
    SATA
    Passive NB cooler :D

http://www2.abit.com.tw/page/en/motherboard/motherboard_detail.php?pMODEL_NAME=IS7-E2&fMTYPE=Socket+478

Advertisement