Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Can anyone help?

Options
  • 23-04-2004 12:39pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9

Im looking for my friend Cooler Than Hammer?!?!?!? Has anyone seen this cool dude?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,581 ✭✭✭✭Dont be at yourself

Where did you have him last?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

noe way!!?!?!
    NOBODY IS COOLER THAN HAMMER... NOBODY

http://muppet.boards.ie/vbulletin/member.php?s=&action=getinfo&userid=25311
    seems he's been banned, anyway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 wooleyjumper

Cooler Den Hammer was a national institution and we miss him loads ... Cooler Den Hammer R.I.P. Lets try get him un - banned!

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

by the way your posting i think you wil be joining him soon.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 wooleyjumper

Cooler Den hammer would kick your ass MUFC mofo! Hows about you stop being smart and stop making me feel bad about myself???? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

Cooler Den hammer would kick your ass MUFC mofo! Hows about you stop being smart and stop making me feel bad about myself???? Hmmmmmmmmmm?

god im scared now *(shakes in fear)* im just telling it how it is .you have posted stupid threads and trying to be funny. your not the first to do it and you won't be the last.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

painfully unfunny...

Advertisement