Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good Coach CM 03/04 and Agent tells me to bid for his player.

Options
  • 23-04-2004 4:30pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9,507 ✭✭✭

Get a hold of Alan Irvine from Everton.He is Assistant Manager.He is class.Brought him from Everton to Crewe after i got Crewe promoted. Now manager of Chelsea and Mr Irvine was my first signing after my Chelsea Assistant left to take over at my old job.

Also got 51 mill to spend at Chelsea and i wan declared my interest In Le Tellec and a few days his Agent comes back and tells me to make a bid for him Chelsea is one fo the clubs he would like to join. I took a screenshot but its on my laptop so ill post it later.

Didnt get Le Tellec as i didnt have the money and the transfer windows closed but ill be back in Janurary.

Ill be keeping you posted.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

ill keep that in mind tomorrow;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

yea, I had Mexes' agent tell me to make a bid for him after declaring my interest in him numerous times and Ajax rejecting my bids.
    He got unsettled and then bam..his agent pops up telling me he'd love to join Liverpool :)

**** cost me €27m tho...

Advertisement