Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Need some progys 4 windows

Options
  • 23-04-2004 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭

Just wondering can anyone give me a heads up on any programs like Nortons systemworks 2004. Do they work, are there better ones out there. Also what is a good program for listening to radio here/abroad
    Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by cubix
    Also what is a good program for listening to radio here/abroad
    Media Player Classic. Comes with rm support built in and no need to use that nasty bell-ridden Real Player.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭cubix

Thank you:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 545 ✭✭✭ColmOT [MSFT]

In my experience, stuff like Norton's Systemworks isn't really necessary on the average PC.

A good AV program like McAffee or the one I use currently, eTrust Antivirus, (http://www3.ca.com/Solutions/Product.asp?ID=156) are good. Whatever you do, make sure that you get automatic updates via the web, and try to get a package that offers longer than 12Months free updates.

Advertisement