Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monthly Limit Quick Question

• 24-04-2004 1:46pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭

I'm pretty sure i know the answer but i just want to make sure. I have IOL BB with 8Gb limit. I just got it on tuesday (20th i think) and i was wondering. Will my limit renew itself on the 1st of May or a month from when i got it, e.g. 20th May?thanks in advance

[EDIT]while on the sbject ofs limits;is it more likely for the ISP's to get rid of the limits in time, or put stricter limits on customers.Because a lot of the IPS's don't have any limit-so should that not put pressure on IOL for example,to get rid of their limit?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Practically all the Consumer packages on sale in EIRE have caps.....not just IOL, with time though expect them to increase and maybe go away for the higher price ones. Yes IOL reset every 1st of the month.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,225 ✭✭✭JackKelly

cool thanks.That gives me about 6 and a half gigs for the next 6 days!

Advertisement