Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Super Furry Animals - Phantom Power DVD

• 24-04-2004 6:16pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭

€30 in Tower Records, €4 in Tommy's cheapo store, Blanchardstown Shopping Centre.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

did they have many??? flings on shoes & rushes down to tommys....oh no wait they're closed now :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,341 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

They had loads, you should be able to get one there for at least two weaks or so.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,609 ✭✭✭comet

€4, thats fantastic!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭wiped

F.U.C.K off man .. you serious .... christ on a large bike .... gotta get my arse over there 2moro ........ niceone ........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 378 ✭✭wiped

Just to let you know ... was there today .. still plenty left , I picked up 3 copies (for mates) and if you buy 3 you get them : 3 for €10 !!!! ............ Thanks again Super Furry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

still a few left when I went in today. Nothing much else of interest.
    sweet bargain indeed - I was almost going to pay nearly €30 for this when it came out.

thanks !!!!

Advertisement