Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is Michael Jackson Innocent or not?

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Originally posted by Kalina
    Maybe, maybe, alb. Kinda the same as wondering did Bill Clinton actually have "sexual relations" with Monica Lewinski, he's a guy half way across the world too who we've never met but the world almost ground to a halt when that whole scandal came out. There are a lot of different opinions about Michael Jackson, some people are fanatical about him so it's bound to cause huge interest.
    And Andrew, you're right that album sales are lower than maybe 10 years ago. CDs are too bloody expensive anyway. But the point is if Michael still had legions of die hard fans they would go out and buy the album to have in their collection. When Invincible was released they had different coloured copies in the hopes that fans would buy the whole set!! That flopped in a massive way!! :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

bill clinton was a world leader, not a ****ty pop star.. and clinton's crime, wether he did it or not, wasn't involving little kids. album sales are not down in general... but quality is. jackson never made a great album, he was just a great performer.. his sales are down because he's a pretentious asshole now who charges $2000 to see him perform... with a meal.

if any musical artist i idolised hung his/her kid out a window 3 or 4 stories high with a blanket over their head i'd immediately disassociate myself with them.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,810 ✭✭✭lodgepole

Originally posted by projectmayhem
    jackson never made a great album, he was just a great performer..

Have you heard Thriller, Bad or Dangerous? They are three ridiculously good albums.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,797 ✭✭✭Paddy20

There are a lot of very strange people in the USA. It truly is imo a country beyond redemption. Michael Jackson is I believe another prime target for this type of false accusation.

P.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Originally posted by deathfunk
    Nice Dr. J, that pretty much sums it up.

Don't think I could put it any better than that. Or with less commas.

;)

I wanted to be clear there :p

• Registered Users Posts: 9,480 ✭✭✭projectmayhem

Originally posted by Lodgepole
    Have you heard Thriller, Bad or Dangerous? They are three ridiculously good albums.

i have but don't think they're as brilliant as you do obviously...there's a few good songs on each.. but that's all

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 11,848 ✭✭✭✭Doctor J

Bad and Dangerous are average at best, Thriller and Off The Wall kick big ass though. Big Ass.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭andrew12g

jackson never made a great album, he was just a great performer...
    Is that why thriller is still the biggest selling album ever at 60 million copies+? At the height of his career he was wort an estimated $2 billion

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,518 ✭✭✭Kalina

bill clinton was a world leader, not a ****ty pop star.. and clinton's crime, wether he did it or not, wasn't involving little kids.
    I wasn't trying to compare the two situations closely, just saying that both men are famous people who we'll never know in person but both cases are and were under scrutiny from the whole world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 681 ✭✭✭Kopf

I'd say he's guilty, but just as guilty are the parents of the children who let their child stay at the ****'s house.

His music sucks so I couldn't give a sh!te what happens to him.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭begbie

Yeah, the parents are just as much to blame for letting them into his care.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 144 ✭✭andrew12g

You say that as if you knew he was guilty. Why dont you think of how many millions of dollars a year he donates to charity?. and how many little children he has saved with his money. I'd have no problem letting my kids go to neverland because im convinced that it is the D.A behind all of thisand that MJ is innocent.

Advertisement