Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dooku

• 24-04-2004 7:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,481 ✭✭✭

I was watching ep2 again last night and you know when Dooku and Yoda fight, im not sure yoda wins.

I know strictly speaking nobody won but I thought first ime round that dooku ran away because yoda was winning but thats not really the case. The fight was pretty even, dooku was moving much faster than he had against obi wan or anikan. Some of it was one handed.

Im thinking now, maybe dooku was just in a hurry and that the battle with yoda would take too long. Why else didnt he just kill yoda when he droped his lightsaber to save ben and anikan?

What do you think, leaving aside the difficulties surrounding choreography

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭JCDenton

Maybe Dooku still had a certain amount of honour and didn't agree with stabbing yoda in the back when he was turned away.

Maybe yoda could have fought better except he was keeping focus on Obi-Wan and Anakin in case Dooku tried anything.

Also, as you said, he was in a hurry.

He was too important to the Empires plans and didn't want to jeapordise them by risking a fight with the greatest jedi master. So when yoda turned he took his chance and left.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

Do you EVER stop trying to make the Dark side look a winner in everything?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

The Dark side is better

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭TheSonOfBattles

No they're equal. They always were, they always will be. It's the essecence of the Universe and the Force itself ffs.

On a sidenote, how did Vader get himself banned? I missed it during my abscenses.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 48 Christian

On a sidenote, how did Vader get himself banned? I missed it during my abscenses.

the admins got tired of bubbles and all his little spam accounts

• Advertisement
Advertisement