Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Who Hates Scumbags

• 24-04-2004 7:38pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 237 ✭✭

Can anyone tell me why they even exist, why are they made that way.
    Who are scumbags, are they another race in this world. Why do they try and make our lives worse than they already are.

Please someone, they really do confuse me.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,267 ✭✭✭Exit

ah, the weekly scumbag thread is here :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭Davey Devil

I like them - I think they are funny. I was listening to 2 scummers the other day on the bus. One of them was talking about a friend of his who broke his leg in a football game. Instead of going to the hospital he went to find some dodgy footpath - threw himself on the ground and rang an ambulance. He got €7,000 off the council. Why didn't i think off that when I broke my leg.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

I can't wait til scumbags get computer literate and you are their bitch in cyberspace as well as the real world.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I just can't wait.

For anything.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,986 ✭✭✭✭Giblet

**** OFF!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 248 ✭✭catsup

if i know boards like i think i know boards...this thread will soon devolve into a lets round 'em up and finish 'em off rampage.

happens...what... every week...?

i know im new...but im observant :ninja:

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Computer literate? Computers are too big to steal, and secondly you're assuming they can read n write.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Originally posted by Red Alert
    Computer literate? Computers are too big to steal, .

Most of us have moved on to pc's which arent the size of whole rooms tbh

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

I cant stand them.They think theyre mad saying theyll bate you but then they fook off once they realise more people will jump them if they do or you can outsmart them in some way...well in my case thats what happens.
    Example:

Last week a scumbag came up to me and said"You're dead you are ya know dah!"
    I replied
    "Erm no..I'm quite alive actually"
    They looked at me and said
    "Youre a weird wahn ya know dah" and pist right off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

I'd encourage everyone to read this thread, especially the very last post ;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,819 ✭✭✭rymus

down with this sort of thing...

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 28,510 Mod ✭✭✭✭Cabaal

Originally posted by Pigman II
    I can't wait til scumbags get computer literate and you are their bitch in cyberspace as well as the real world.

Hmmm tbh I'd say there's already a few of them on boards.ie :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,983 ✭✭✭✭tuxy

Originally posted by Cabaal

wasnt utility banned? :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,921 ✭✭✭✭Pigman II

Originally posted by Cabaal

So what if there is? The more diverse the membership the better IMHO. And I know I'd sooner have a representation of scumbags on here than this constant deluge of threads from beatches whining on about how scummers are evil because they once got looked at funny by them on the street. Big brave lot sitting behind a computer.

Initial poster, just because you haven't got the balls to stand up for yourself in real life doesn't mean you have to turn this place into some sort of cathartic support group for the pussified.

Interestingly, if an ethnic minority group was giving you a hard time you wouldn't be so quick to come on here moaning and writing them off in their entirity because you know you'd get shouted down by the P.C. brigade. But when it comes to scumbags and knackers you reckon it's open season to say 'kill em all' because (a) you honestly believe there are none of said group reading and (b) you know you'll be feeding into a prejudice that are allowed to go unchecked in this country.

To sum up yeah scumbags can be headwrecking, but then again so can your whining.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Originally posted by BuffyBot
    I'd encourage everyone to read this thread, especially the very last post ;)

And he's a bit testy at the moment what with several broken limbs....as for what to do with scumbags, it was reckoned by some in the United States that about 15-18 years after abortion was made legal crimes rates started falling...:ninja:

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 344 ✭✭Coney Island

It is better if I keep my opinion about scumbags to myself. I already got banned last week for a comment which was considered "to heavy" even for those fukcers....I hate them!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

Originally posted by Pigman II

hmm yes i wonder if any of them could come with slightly more creative topics than

"Who hates D4 heads"

"Who hates little mammys boys who haven't got the balls to say anything to a scumbag in public but will slag them all day on the INTERWEB"

change the record lads.

:rolleyes:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,924 ✭✭✭✭BuffyBot

And he's a bit testy at the moment what with several broken limbs....

Indeed. I have a vision of rusty blades being used...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

End of Discussion, this one appears too many times and always ends up doing the same thing...
    this thread will soon devolve into a lets round 'em up and finish 'em off rampage.

Locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement