Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

8310 question

• 24-04-2004 8:36pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 44

have an 8310 but when i put sim card in it keeps saying insert sim or sim rejected any ideas anyone....

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36,634 ✭✭✭✭Ruu_Old

it either is locked to a different network or the sim connector is brokey. Try a different network simcard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

had the same prob all you need is a replacement sim card

• Closed Accounts Posts: 44 [defunct]carlito

this phone i fixed for a friend,and it was speaker originally which was broken,but have been told that there kid threw it in loo recently and they let it dry out to find that it works for abit then it says insert sim....si i guess its F**Ked

if it is still in warrenity bring it into a nokia centre and just say you need a new sim reader,might be gone for a few days,but that should fix da prob

Me being curious put another sim into for a day and see doesnt,that exactly what happen to mine,i dunno if mine got wet or what but it would work on and off most of the time that error would come up and since i got a new sim been workin fine

• Advertisement
Advertisement