Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chocolate Weetabix Mini Crunch

• 25-04-2004 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭

Does any one know where i can get chocolate weetabix mini crunch. Got them about 6 months ago but nobody seems to stock them anymore. They are delicious. The only flavours i am able to get is honey and fruit and nut which are both good too but not as good as the chocolate flavour.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

I now wish to hijack this thread.

similar story with the RC Squares. Anybody seen them for sale in the last while or were they just a test or wtf?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 223 ✭✭Chris P Duck

Da chocolate mini crunch weren't just on trial because they are advertised on the box of the honey and the fruit and nut packets

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

god I used to be severely addicted to them, I was going through a box every 2 days. I had to quit, I knew chocolate + breakfast = fat bastard

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

I used to just eat them straight out of the box, no milk. I'd go through the whole thing in a couple of sittings. So we weren't allowed have them in the house anymore.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,045 ✭✭✭✭tk123

I used to love the fruit and nut ones until they changed them - they turned a slightly different colour and then had a slightly different(BAD different) taste....why do they change/get rid of stuff like that - remember ricicles - they were delish until they put all them marshmellow things in them!! :mad:
    Kaimera do you mean choco RC squares or RC squares in general - i think the choco ones are gone....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,105 ✭✭✭Tommy Vercetti

those marshmallow things were disgusting alright, I remember nearly puking after trying them

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 3,738 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Real B-man

does anyone know if they still do Mini Banana Bix?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I have seen boxes in Dunnes Stores in Galway, but that may have been more than 2 months ago.

Advertisement