Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

N-Gage 99 euros in Xtra-vision

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,710 ✭✭✭kaisersose77

anyone know if stuff can be put on that nokiagame mmc? theres 11mb free on it. I have a bluetooth dongle but cant get it setup, but i read that there is program called fexplorer that can be used to put stuff on and take stuff off the n-gage just using the usb cable(so no need for bluetooth). Heres the link.

http://forum.ngagegaming.com/ubb-data/ultimatebb.php/ubb/get_topic/f/2/t/000163

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭Davexirl

is the phone any good at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 820 ✭✭✭qBot

Originally posted by The Brigadier
    A friend of mine is a manager with O2. All the retail staff have been informed of this.

Any ideas when the QD will be released lad. According to the press release it would be this month (May). Does your friend know of o2's plans for it.

well i put fexplorer on it and it works fine. u can watch real player files on it and put wallpapers ringtones and games just using the usb cable and nokiagame mmc :)@qbot check the walmart site i think it says qd is out end of june for people preordering it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,258 ✭✭✭Cheeky monkey

how do you put the wallpapers on :confused:

• Advertisement

put your picture in the f drive that comes up in my computer when ngage is connected to pc with usb cable.then go to tools>settings>device>standby mode>then background image yes >memory card>then pick your pic

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭shepthedog

so are these ngages available?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Originally posted by shepthedog
    so are these ngages available?

I haven't been able to find any. But apparently O2 and Vodafone will be selling them at this price very shortly. Though I doubt that will be sim free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,689 ✭✭✭orangerooster

Knifefighter any word from portlaoise?Is the n-gage worth it?I have a gx-10i for under a year,seems a bit pointless to buy another phone-is it worth the buy?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 651 ✭✭✭sirlinux

Vodafone online store just started doing them for €89.

• Advertisement

Originally posted by sirlinux
    Vodafone online store just started doing them for €89.

Just when you try to get away they claw you back....

anyone know how much credit there is with the n-gages in the vodafone stores?

ps: why would anyone pick a sim free phone if they have a choice of sim free or o2/vodafone with 70 euros credit? Theres a thing called the internet that u can find stuff on that will let u use your 70 euros credit and then make it sim free( well i heard anyways :) )

Just been told that the €89 vodafone offer does not include a game, anyone confirm this?

hey does any1 know where i can buy a cheap 128mb or 64mb mmc :confused::confused:

Originally posted by Cheeky monkey
    hey does any1 know where i can buy a cheap 128mb or 64mb mmc :confused::confused:

What the going rate for them?

40/50 for a 64 i think

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Originally posted by sirlinux
    Just been told that the €89 vodafone offer does not include a game, anyone confirm this?

On thier website it says "Bundled with the leading Game Title FIFA 2004".

Originally posted by neokenzo
    On thier website it says "Bundled with the leading Game Title FIFA 2004".

site no longer says that, on the €89 offer it only says

Nokia N-Gage Ready to Go

Features:
    Standby time 80 hours
    Talktime 160 mins
    GPRS enabled
    Data Compatible
    Triband 900/1800/1900
    Vibra Alert
    New
    MP3 Player
    Bluetooth
    Weight 137g
    Polyphonic Ringtones
    MMS Enabled
    Java Technology
    Colour Screen
    Integrated handsfree speakerphone
    Integrated FM Stereo Radio
    Long Battery Life
    Mobile Game Deck

Looks like you have to pay more to get FIFA?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Zion

What's the different between "Bonus Pack Phone" and "Phones for new customers"? There's £á10 different in price is all i could see.

Vodafone online store are all sold out of cheap n-gages.I am to receive notification when they come back in-but thats unlikely to happen id reckon.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

i went into my vodafone shop in cork today and they just got a fresh bacth in,97 euro for the fone + fifa and 60 euro call credit

Any chance they said how long the offer would be going for?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

i dunno to be honest,untill all the fones are gone?anyone know where i can pick up a cheap usb bluetooth for it,?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

Xtravision ranelagh seem to have 2 ngages left, also as far as FIFa goes, it's INSIDE the ngage box, the xtravision staff i asked about it hadn't a clue, they said come back if there was a problem, found it in side the box when i got home.

Originally posted by Jorinn
    Xtravision ranelagh seem to have 2 ngages left, also as far as FIFa goes, it's INSIDE the ngage box, the xtravision staff i asked about it hadn't a clue, they said come back if there was a problem, found it in side the box when i got home.

Was that SIM free?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Boro

Originally posted by powerhousedan
    i dunno to be honest,untill all the fones are gone?anyone know where i can pick up a cheap usb bluetooth for it,?

I got the sitecom usb bluetooth dongle in maplins (dublin) for 33 euro. It works fine with every phone ive tried including various nokias (ngage) and sony ericssons.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I got a text from Club Nokia this morning saying that the Ngage is going for €99 at "selected retail stores", with free fifa 2004 game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 336 ✭✭Zion

Yup, got it just five minutes ago for me. I wonder is it a bit too late for them or are there many still coming out now :)

Advertisement