Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

V300 data transfer

Options
  • 25-04-2004 9:22am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭

As far as I can tell, my wifes V300 doesn't have infra red and I know it doesn't have bluetooth. She wants to get the pictures she takes onto the computer and sending them as MMS messages is too expensive.
    Is there some other way of doing this without spending money on hardware? I assume there is a data cable available to go from the phone to a USB port.
    If that is my only option, is anyone selling one?
    Thanks, Neil.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 galvionie

O2 Sell the cable for €50, i got my one ordered in by them, just took a day or 2, it works a treat

• Registered Users Posts: 246 ✭✭brian_ire

you can buy a data cable off ebay for a hell of lot cheaper than €50. i bought mine for $0.50 plus shipping. so it came to a total of €7.32 and was delivered in 10 days.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,398 ✭✭✭iwb

Thanks to you both for the info. I will go take a look on eBay.
    Regards, Neil.

Advertisement