Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Going online with Farcry?.

Options
  • 25-04-2004 12:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭

I am having a problem going online with Farcry when I try to log on to a game it says wrong cd key, but I was not asked for cd key when I was installing game . Please help!!!!!!!!!!.:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,894 ✭✭✭Mr. Fancypants

You have to set up an account with ubisoft. There is also a place on the multiplayer setup for your cdkey (its on the back of your manual). Tried going online last night but all the servers had a ping of 9999 :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭garthv

yeh i got the game about a month ago,tried to go online the first night i got it,got kicked off every server i went to before i had a chance to play,havent tried since

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭f1refox

Thanks for the info. As regards your problem with your pings did you install 1.1 patch as this seems to solve alot of problems people where having going on line.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Originally posted by f1refox
    I am having a problem going online with Farcry when I try to log on to a game it says wrong cd key, but I was not asked for cd key when I was installing game . Please help!!!!!!!!!!.:confused:

I have the exact same problem. Apparently the servers need to reboot from time to time and when they do this, you will need to key in your cd-key after 15 minutes. Really stupid imo.

Originally posted by Garth_Vader
    yeh i got the game about a month ago,tried to go online the first night i got it,got kicked off every server i went to before i had a chance to play,havent tried since

Yeah their PunkBuster seems to be buggy as well. Probably happens when you enable the cheats on campaign.

Advertisement