Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Metroid Prime 2: Echoes

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

blocked in college:(

i've started playing through metroid prime for the fourth time recently, and have had to reevaluate its position in my top 10 games of all time list... it's almost knocked super metroid off the top spotww)
    fingers crossed that they don't screw this up. it was worth waiting 10 years for a trues sequel to metroid 3... i'd be happy to wait another 10 for a sequel to prime

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

It looks a bit better than the first one. And by that I mean absolutely gorgeous. The new improved lighting looks great and the new space pirate... drool. Metroid Prime has been the best new game I've played since FFX. I hope they don't mess it up. Although I doubt they will.

i don't suppose someone could post direct links to a couple of the images in the link above:)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,391 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

blimmeh!
    that space pirate is looking sweet:eek:

fingers crossed that Kraid makes an appearence in mp2...
    cheers Rg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,918 ✭✭✭Deadwing

suh-weeeet!!! I loved MP (and tbh i wasnt mad about the snes or nes metroids) so if MP2 is hlf as good as MP1, then youre lookin at game of the year right there :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Makes me wish I didn't sell my GC.

Love the content warning on the site though.

• Registered Users Posts: 572 ✭✭✭Len_007

it's a thing of beauty, no?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31 Wilbert

Originally posted by Deadwing
    suh-weeeet!!! I loved MP (and tbh i wasnt mad about the snes or nes metroids) so if MP2 is hlf as good as MP1, then youre lookin at game of the year right there :D

You sold your GC? Why would you do that? Don't you want to play future Zelda games?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,181 ✭✭✭✭Jim

Originally posted by Wilbert
    You sold your GC? Why would you do that? Don't you want to play future Zelda games?

I assume your talking to me.

My GC is now in the hands of someone more capable. I needed to cash at the time, have an Xbox now, for some mind boggling reason.

Only reason I bought the GC was to play Zelda.

• Advertisement
Advertisement