Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boxing Forum

Options
  • 25-04-2004 3:11pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭

so what would people think about a boxing forum!!

actually cant believe there is none here
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

I seem to recall someone posting on the Sports forum suggesting a boxing forum a while ago.

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

if there was support for it I wouldnt see anything wrong with one...

DeV.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

Boxing is after coming on a good bit in the last year or two,
    Bit of a minority sport but sky sports coverage of big events is after getting much better
    plus the other channels BBC,ITV,Channel 4 are competing with each other for highlights etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,969 ✭✭✭Big Ears

I was the one who posted a poll on the sports forum about there being a boxing forum .

I would love one and i am a huge fan of boxing .

Boxing on Eurpsport and BBc isnt great but sky's coverage is . Saturday fight night , ringside and Big fight specials are great .

Unfortunately i didnt get to see the fight last night . ( E16,95 ) is a bit steep . But i suppose there arent that many ppv's , maybe only 4 a year .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

I support this idea, not just for the viewing element, but for people who practice it themselves, so in fact it has a dual-use.

There Should be plenty of traffic.

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 13,018 ✭✭✭✭jank

So would anybody else support this forum!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,483 ✭✭✭✭daveirl

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement