Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jeantech case Light Fusion Jn099

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭savemejebus

tis a grand case, but be warned that there is no manual and the fans are really loud. looks cool though when everything is plugged in

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

I'd love to pick one up, but there's no PC world here. They don't deliver to the sticks by any chance do they?

i think they will send stuff SDS if you ring up and pay by credit card, but that might ruin the bargain aspect of it

Yeah, I imagine something as bulky as a case would be expensive to ship, but its still worth a shot.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Big chunk of grease on the fan (peel off label and put grease inside fan then replace label) sorts out the loudness :)

Stephen they open late most nights till 8 or 9
    016305800 is their number.

kdjac

• Advertisement

Cheers. will give them a call today - hope there's some left.

there should be and if not they will order more (they are a regular feature in pcworld)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

yeah got one of these towers today and not bad for 55 yo yos.......impressed...

Advertisement