Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheap Light Fusion case

Options
  • 25-04-2004 6:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

http://www.jeantech.com/Products/Cases/JN099/jn099.html

This case for €55 in Pc World in Liffey Valley snazzy case and cheap compared to online prices (64 sterling) had about 8 left when i got one today.

Good case solved all my little problems as you see :)
    Cpu running at 2400@2140 (for now :D ) and Ram at 333 (proper)

All is well.

Kdjac

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,754 ✭✭✭Col_Loki

Wow thats much better to see :) .

Glad to see you got the heat problem sorted out.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Does that come with a power supply bundled? (I see one in the photo on the jeantech site but no mention of whether it comes with the case or not).

• Registered Users Posts: 17,958 ✭✭✭✭RuggieBear

I know this is slightly off topic but if you are looking for a case...i see komplett.ie have one in their demo section....Chieftec Blue Matrix Medium Tower Case w/360W

http://www.komplett.ie/k/ki.asp?sku=124701&cks=PRL

Don't really know anything bout it but maybe some of the more knowledgable members around here can advise whether it's a complete turkey or not....

Hope this helps

P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭KdjaCL

Originally posted by Stephen
    Does that come with a power supply bundled? (I see one in the photo on the jeantech site but no mention of whether it comes with the case or not).

Came with 300W PSU and 2 USB bus (connect straight to mobo for extra 2) for front of case and connectors for Headphones and Mic on front (not standard on this case seemingly)

I bought a 300w PSU a while ago for 25 so for 30 extra could have got this snazzy case :( Oh well got it now and pc nice n quiet and cool.

Kdjac

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Me is going to PC world blanch tomorrow to seee if they have any.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Nearest PC world to me is about 35 miles away, but I don't think I'm gonna be able to haul a case on the back of my bike :)
    edit: Anyone know if they will deliver stuff around the country?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Thats a nice case and not too expensive. I was thinking of getting a cheap case so that I can experiment butchering it and doing mods to it.

Advertisement