Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vb3

Options
  • 25-04-2004 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭

is it safe to assume that boards will move to vb3? i just wanna know for the purpose of making styles, i might try making a few over the summer when i have lots of free time and no net access :/
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,121 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

I wouldn't like to be the person(s) with the task of upgrading boards.ie! What with all the members, posts, sections, and modifications.

:ninja:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 10,501 Mod ✭✭✭✭ecksor

Originally posted by sionnach
    is it safe to assume that boards will move to vb3?

Yeah, not quite sure when though.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,494 ✭✭✭irishgeo

Originally posted by byte
    I wouldn't like to be the person(s) with the task of upgrading boards.ie! What with all the members, posts, sections, and modifications.

:ninja:

ill would be off over a weekend i bet and then what would be do.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Originally posted by irishgeo

Pardon?

Does that translate to "It would be off over a weekend, I bet, and then what would we do?"

• Registered Users Posts: 2,543 ✭✭✭sionnach

Originally posted by irishgeo

que?

• Advertisement
  • Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Yeah we'll definitely be moving to it, it looks scrummy! Should be the next month or two...

DeV.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,312 ✭✭✭mr_angry

Cool. Any chance of supplying us with a dummy theme which we can manipulate, or is it too early?

Advertisement