Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

relax....read this if your doing the leaving

Options
  • 25-04-2004 10:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

alright so anyone looking at this is worried as hell so im here to keep you laid back.

first of all, stop panicking at the big picture of insurmountable work that seems to be before you. forget about it. just do little bits, and accomplish something every time you try to study, no matter how small. it all adds up.

look after your health. dont allow yourself to get too stressed. if you get to a thursday evening, and your completely wrecked, then go to bed early.

stop wasting time calling friends around leaving cert time. whats the point. i know some girls that spend every moment of their lives texting, and wishing people luck. whats the point? its a waste of credit and they dont really mean it anyway.

your not screwed. you might notice that theres various levels of screwedness all around you, some never stop saying it, while others just stay stoned and relaxed. stay in the middle. dont get too complacent or worried.

ok, i wont say any more now cos the oc is on and im in love with mischa barton. if ya got questions, ask. ill be around.

lastnites

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

How did you do in your leaving cert?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭oeNeo

Woah man you're so right.

Yea

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭uRbaN

I'd say the texting & phonecalls is theraputic tbh, buts its all bollox

even when you get ur results you'll be wondering wtf it was all about

college is tougher, more of an endurance test, and better and more plentiful toxins available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 463 ✭✭Teddi

ill second that urban....why were we so fookin aggrivated....worried....pulling our hair out????...

i laugh at the thought now......almost pointless for me as im doing art...lol....ohwell....just another pointless part of our lives....:o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3 lastnites

PrecariousNuts
    Insane Poster

i got 540.....i crammed.

lastnites

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 761 ✭✭✭PrecariousNuts

I haven't done it yet.

Regards asking about your points... I was just making sure that I wasn't taking advice from a failure, well done on the 540 though, your plan seemed to work.

I'll be happy with 500, or 300 for theoretical physics and computer science, its a pity about the popularity based points system.

Edit: I believe I am in the 'sweet spot' at the moment, although my english teacher gets me very stressed with the amount of essays she gives per week.

Ignore that postcount, mainly mspaint spam on the picnmix forum when I get a break.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,673 ✭✭✭✭senordingdong

Originally posted by lastnites
    PrecariousNuts
    Insane Poster

i got 540.....i crammed.

lastnites

****! Thats easy for you to say miss. 540.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

Originally posted by lastnites
    alright so anyone looking at this is worried as hell so im here to keep you laid back.

first of all, stop panicking at the big picture of insurmountable work that seems to be before you. forget about it. just do little bits, and accomplish something every time you try to study, no matter how small. it all adds up.

look after your health. dont allow yourself to get too stressed. if you get to a thursday evening, and your completely wrecked, then go to bed early.

stop wasting time calling friends around leaving cert time. whats the point. i know some girls that spend every moment of their lives texting, and wishing people luck. whats the point? its a waste of credit and they dont really mean it anyway.

your not screwed. you might notice that theres various levels of screwedness all around you, some never stop saying it, while others just stay stoned and relaxed. stay in the middle. dont get too complacent or worried.

ok, i wont say any more now cos the oc is on and im in love with mischa barton. if ya got questions, ask. ill be around.

lastnites
    Easier said than done, I haven't done a tap all year, in fact why the **** am i on the internet? :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,875 ✭✭✭Seraphina

i spent twice as much time on the internet in the months coming up to my leaving cert. thank god i didn't have a laptop and wireless like i do now :p
    seriously, you'll wonder what you were fussing about when it's done. but do worry, it'll keep you on your toes. :)

Advertisement