Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

totally screwed

• 26-04-2004 12:24am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 356 ✭✭

ok i have a week and a half until my exams begin. I only have 2 exams at first that I am worried about. One on a wednesday and another on a friday. Then i have 2 weeks to prefer for a few small easy exams. What i need to know.... do you reckon that a week and a half is enough time to study for two exams??? Or am i totally screwed????

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

It's plenty of time - get off boards and start cramming!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,984 ✭✭✭✭Lump

What subject are you doing? I would assume if you have no life for the nest couple of weeks it'll be plenty of time.

John

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,628 ✭✭✭Asok

I've put this into steps for ease of insertion
    1. Spam Boards With Goatse Pictures
    2. Get Banned
    3. Come back
    4. Get banned again
    5. Now your ready for study and a prosperous career awaits.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

just look forward to the 10-night-stand thing, night i finish is in Coyote :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 191 ✭✭vinks

i got 3 exams and i havent even started doing past papers :P

• Advertisement
  • Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

join the club, i find to do past exams you have to be able to answer at least some of the questions to make it worthwhile - hence the reason i dont.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

TOTALLY SCREWED. Methinks I'll be back in August....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

yea if the 5 pages i wrote for psychology yesterday (as opposed to everyone elses 13 +) are anything go by i'll be back in august too.

bring on the 11th of may and dublin wont know what hit it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,959 ✭✭✭Nala

I'm really screwed for biology, my continuous assessment grade (for class tests etc) is only 26%.I'm terrified they'll fail me for that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭begbie

You think your screwed. My exams start the 11th of may and i haven't started studying yet.:dunno:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

begbie thats loads of time! im finding that the study only starts the day before the exam!! now thats screwed!!!!

Well, i have a day between each exam to do some cramming!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,928 ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Originally posted by peachypants
    im finding that the study only starts the day before the exam!! now thats screwed!!!!
    w0rd.

Exactly as week left till my 1st exam and i haven't studied anything. May print off all notes i can tonight. :dunno:

Advertisement