Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the rasmus...

13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I have never heard anything from The Rasmus, but I had a look at the official chat forum the other day.

It's about 96.5% sigs[1], 3.5% actual discussion[2].

[1]All uniformly horrible.
    [2]Most of which was "hehe".

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,745 ✭✭✭doonothing

oh god... the rasmus.
    HIM 41 is all they are.
    they call themselves "dance metal"...
    oh...dear..god...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

You'll be glad to hear that they're coming back to play the Ambassador in November!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,287 ✭✭✭NotMe

Hopefully there'll be some kind of plane accident...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 79 ✭✭princess penny

NotMe wrote:
    Hopefully there'll be some kind of plane accident...

that has to be seen as some sort of death threat.......Beware Rasmus :eek:

• Advertisement

that has to be seen as some sort of death threat.......Beware Rasmus :eek:

Beware indeed.... :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

I think In the Shadows was OK. Didn't like the next single. Still ANYTHING is better then boybands. ANYTHING.

I think In the Shadows was OK. Didn't like the next single. Still ANYTHING is better then boybands. ANYTHING.

I disagree. At least boy bands are what they say they are ... I hate those popsters who pretend to be something they're not.. like Avril Lavigne thinking she's punk.

NotMe wrote:
    I disagree. At least boy bands are what they say they are ... I hate those popsters who pretend to be something they're not.. like Avril Lavigne thinking she's punk.

I'm only judging the music, not the persona.

I'm only judging the music, not the persona.

Fair enough... boy bands it is then.

• Advertisement

NotMe wrote:
    Fair enough... boy bands it is then.

Didn't see any boy bands on the metallica ICON show. Avrils band did their Fuel cover a lot better than some of the other "Metal" bands. Full marks for effort at least. But hey if you like boy bands thats your right. My niece likes them too. Then again she is 6.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,012 ✭✭✭munkeehaven

whats with the feathers in the singers hair? are they like permanent? and he has a weird line in the middle of his forehead like that guy brendan something that was in ''dont feed the gondolas''....

Didn't see any boy bands on the metallica ICON show. Avrils band did their Fuel cover a lot better than some of the other "Metal" bands. Full marks for effort at least. But hey if you like boy bands thats your right. My niece likes them too. Then again she is 6.:)

What? I wasn't saying I like boy band! I was agreeing with your statement about boy bands being the ****est type of music :cool:

NotMe wrote:
    What? I wasn't saying I like boy band! I was agreeing with your statement about boy bands being the ****est type of music :cool:

Fair enuff...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭Dathai

ghey

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,172 ✭✭✭Don1

They are unbelievably muck. Sick to death of hearing that fuppin song. And I had to suffer it live in June too. Surprised I didn't need counceling after it. The sooner they fade into pop oblivion the better.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Liquorice

My sister asked me to get their album for her as a birthday present. I didn't want to get her more mini-rocker rubbish so I decided to get her something semi-decent instead. Plan failed...She got the album for herself yesterday.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,034 ✭✭✭✭It wasn't me!

Explode it, quickly!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 149 ✭✭-Strawbs-

The Rasmus are class! And In The Shadows and Guilty became massive.....What music do ye like......Country! :eek: :rolleyes:
    By the way theyre Rock not pop!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,312 ✭✭✭pbsuxok1znja4r

I wonder if wine connoisseurs spend all their time moaning amongst each other about the fact that the vast majority of off-licenses stock only cheap bottles from crap years, etc etc.

Personally I don't like The Rasmus, but the "tasteless masses" do. They're not bad people, you see. They're just in the majority and are not as "far along" in terms of musical taste as others. And God bless 'em, some of 'em go their whole lives without ever developing musical taste. The tasteless masses will always be catered for before you/we music connoisseurs. This is a fact and the sooner the whinging stops, the better.

Their first song wasn't all that bad but the second one I thought useless. Don't ask me what the song titles were...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 29,130 ✭✭✭✭Karl Hungus

-Strawbs- wrote:
    The Rasmus are class! And In The Shadows and Guilty became massive.....What music do ye like......Country! :eek: :rolleyes:
    By the way theyre Rock not pop!

Why in the name of christ did you decide to drag up a 2+ year old thread? That's bold.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement