Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IBB (Guinness) down all weekend ??

• 26-04-2004 9:10am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭

Was it just me or was the entire IBB network off the guinness high site down since early saturday morning ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 dg-8

Had similar problems with the Botanic station - it's been on/off since Friday. Anybody else know what's going on with IBB?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,732 ✭✭✭pete

no problems on ballycoolin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Harp

Three Rock was down last Sunday, and the Sunday before. And there's no IBB support at weekends.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

Originally posted by Harp
    Three Rock was down last Sunday, and the Sunday before. And there's no IBB support at weekends.

And saturday (for a few hours).

IBB do have support on weekends. Just not customer help-desk support.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

So, how do we contact IBB tech support on weekends? I have yet to get in contact with anyone after 5PM on fridays til 8am on mondays.

And Tallaght was working fine, all weekend (that i noticed). But these frequent down times are pretty bad news.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭Deacon Blues

I'm on the Botanic high site. It was down on Friday afternoon, (first noticed about 4:15 pm). Rang them straight away, and was told that there were contractors working in the building, and they had shut off power, but IBB had engineers on site now, and that the service would be back by Saturday. Came back about midnight Friday, but was down Saturday morning again. Came back Saturday afternoon, and it's been up since.

Didn't know there were problems on other sites as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 192 ✭✭uteotw

3Rock was up and running for me for the past 2 weekends !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,510 ✭✭✭blobert

You know all these threads giving out about IBB are worrying me a little.

Nonetheless I have still signed up (only because I can't get anything else!)

Hopefully it will work out for me.

Although I've still been waiting over a month for them to come and install.

The nice man on the phone said they'd be out within two weeks.......

Advertisement