Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dean Koontz

Options
  • 26-04-2004 10:58am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭

Anyone read his books? I do, and when i pick one up i can't put it down till i'm finished!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

I've about 14 or 15 of his novels.. none are incredibly high-end reading and they are lacking any original twists for the most part, but like you say very compelling and enjoyable nonetheless and he remains one of my favourite authors (in fact I've more of his books than any other author)... you just get immersed in the story and characters so much.

The Bad Place, Door To December and Strangers would be my stand-out favourites.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭begbie

Yeah, not overly orinigal but they hook you into the storyline. I like "Phantoms" and "Lightening". I read another recently but the name escapes me. It was bout two evil twins and stuff!:(

I also read one bout some guy who had lost his memory and his evil brother named candy was after him! I'm not sure if that was by koontz though. :dunno:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

Originally posted by begbie
    I also read one bout some guy who had lost his memory and his evil brother named candy was after him! I'm not sure if that was by koontz though. :dunno:

That's The Bad Place :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭begbie

Oh, cool. I own that book! Its a big three in a book.

Advertisement