Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Forum Suggestion - Futurama

Options
  • 26-04-2004 11:28am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭

How bout a futurama forum?
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Search for cartoon and forum.
    Was only discussed the other day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 358 ✭✭begbie

Ok, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

also futerama is over now so there would probbley wouldent be enough people to populate a forum. It had 1 AMAZING episode called Where no fan has gone before - that rivled allot of father ted episodes and family guy episodes it was so good.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

futurama was great it had more than 1 good epsiode.

i'm the owner of the boxsets 1-4 and there isn't one bad episode on any of them (20 eipsodes per box)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 507 ✭✭✭Roller Toaster

If theres a Seinfeld forum then why can't there be a Futurama forum...?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

there certainly wouldnt be enough to talk about futurama, its a great show, but with only 4 series, there aint alot to go on...
    I asked about a simpsons one, and it got shot down, I agree that if a seinfeld one exists, then why cant a simpsons one, but not many others do

Flogen

Advertisement