Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

KOTOR XBox Live "extra's"

Options
  • 26-04-2004 1:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭

Ok i've searched the forum already so sorry if i missed it.

I've gone online with KOTOR to download yavin. The first time it checked content i downloaded an update to XBox live (the screen went to the green menu, downloading updates etc...). Next time i went to it there were no content available. I know that the yavin level is the only update but here's my problem...When i play the game and get off taris, yavin isnt there. So my question is, where is it? have i downloaded it? I'm guessing i have because there's no other content available. I've checked faq's et al and i can find no reference.

Any boards users know whats happening?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

the exact same problem im having. anyone know whats going on?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,754 ✭✭✭Big Chief

did you play right through the start of the game again or just load a old one near end of taris?

dunno really...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,176 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

i'd say you need to start a new game for it to work.

also, the yavin level isn't much of a level. it's just a space station. with a very small sidequest.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,320 ✭✭✭Q_Ball

Started a new game. Dunno what the story is.

• Registered Users Posts: 456 ✭✭ceejay

I have two live accounts, one from the beta, and one from when the beta ended. The one from the beta has a UK address, the other one an Irish address. I kept checking using the one with the Irish address, and no sign of the Yavin download. Then I thought, well, let's take a look with the other account, and lo and behold, there it was! So I've downloaded it, but I haven't got off Taris yet in my new game - too busy studying.

So, it looks like the download isn't available to Irish subscribers yet for some reason. Someone should probably shout at Microsoft about this :)

Ciarán.

• Advertisement

Is that a microsoft issue or a bioware issue? I'm looking up their site for a support email addy now

• Registered Users Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

I consider YRvin to be a very important part of the game , i play pc verson im not a fan of consoles Im more of a RTS and FPS guy

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 16,886 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzo

i was gonna post about this too, got my xbox live last week and of the things i was looking forward to the most was getting the new kotor level and was gutted when i couldnt get it. lets hope its sorted soon.

Also I was really impressed with the motogp online demo that came with the xbox live starter kit, so impressed that i went out and bought the game! however soon after playing it i just couldnt believe that there is no live option in the bought game, only split screen/system link? like wtf. If im playing motogp and want to go live i have to take the game out and put in my starter kit disc, this seems daft.

Well i posted on the xbox live boards but now i cant get back on to them because apparently i've gone from being 23 years old to under 13 years old in one night!!!

Women would pay me and more to know how i did that

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭shabbyroad

Is that a microsoft issue or a bioware issue?

it's a Bioware issue. they developed the game and are responsible for the updates/add-ons.

• Advertisement
Advertisement