Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BB down?

• 26-04-2004 1:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,027 ✭✭✭

Before I ring Digiweb just wanna check with the BB veterans here (I only have BB a week now)

basically, about an hour or so ago I couldn't access most sites on the net or ping them. boards.ie seems to work as does ebid.ie. Digiweb.ie wasn't pinging earlier but is now. everything else I try comes back with host not found. Presumably this is a problem with dns at digiweb? All my settings look good so I can't think of anything else.

Anyone experience anything like this before?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,585 ✭✭✭HelterSkelter

I am having similar problems with IOLBB. All of a sudden, any new websites I try to access stop working, but websites I am currently browsing work fine. Switching the modem off and back on again or rebooting my PC seems to sort things out. This happens once or twice a day.

Advertisement