Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Stag

• 26-04-2004 3:56pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,625 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,

I don’t know if this is the right place to post but I’ve posted it on a few forums to get the best result.

I wonder if anybody can help me. I’m organising a Stag’s for my mate (I’m the Best Man) in August/September and I’m looking for ideas and suggestions as what to do. I was thinking about maybe doing Quad-biking or something like that, I’m not really into paintballing as we’ve all done it before, but I’m totally up for and suggestions, especially if someone has done the activity themselves. We’re all from Dublin so we’ll be looking to head down the country somewhere. The thing is though, as we’ll be heading down from Dublin we’d need the Quad-Biking place or whatever it ends up being, to be close to a fairly lively town for obvious reasons.

I’d be REALLY grateful for any help with this, websites of adventure sports places and the like. I’ve done a Google but didn’t have a lot of luck.

Thanks in Advance,

B.

Comments

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,763 Mod ✭✭✭✭ToxicPaddy

Personally I wouldnt recommend Quad biking as Ive been there and done that on
    a stag night and 2 guys ended up in hospital.. and it really did ruin the night..

Stick to something slightly safer like karting or something like that..

Tox

• Closed Accounts Posts: 154 ✭✭query

There's a go karting place near Ballyhale in Co Kilkenny - on the Kilkenny Waterford Road, alsoa couple of golf courses etc and I think a place where you can go quading as well

I think there's also a place in Galway

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,964 ✭✭✭memphis

Karting would probably be your best bet.

There's a track in Tipperary, just outside Cashel. Its near Clonmel which is a lively enough spot (though maybe not for a Stag).

If you want something more lively go to Watergrasshill in Cork, you'll be able to hit the pubs in the city then after. And personally I think the track in Cork is way better (its longer and also on a slope.... more fun).

Memphis:cool:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭trotter_inc

There's also a karting place in Kilcornan which is just outside of Limerick.

Advertisement