Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Not so crazy after all!

• 26-04-2004 4:22pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭

There was a thread a few months ago with people giving out about others who say Star Track instead of Star Trek.

Well, I was reading my ST episode guide (Beyond the Final Frontier by Mark Jones and Lance Parkin) and it says, in the intro to the Original Series that the name Star Track was considered because it was thought the word trek sounded "too laborious".

So I will laugh to mysel the next time I hear sb saying that!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

yeah i'm pretty sure i say track lots of the time, but i'm mod so that makes it ok ;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,905 ✭✭✭User45701

and i will one day be the emperor so its ok for me to say it but i always say trek neway. i used to hate the way ppl say omega differently.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

well i know two or maybe more ways that omega is said depends sometimes, damn scientists and their greek letters

Advertisement