Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NTL UK announce free upgrades for all

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

rather than follow suit i'd rather they expand the availability of their broadband products,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 187 ✭✭IDM

It's not only NTL ! Look what Telewest are doing !

http://www.pcadvisor.co.uk/index.cfm?go=news.view&news=3924

Free upgrade from 2mb/s --> 3 mb/s !

Sooo jealous. So in the UK you've now got a choice of 1.5 mbit cable connections for either 35 or 38 pounds per month = 53 or 57 euro !

Come on, NTL ... time for some expansion in Dublin.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,085 ✭✭✭carrotcake

Originally posted by spockety
    I wonder if they'll follow suit here?
    irish customers download their modems' config files from the same server as uk customers, so i'd say so. the same happened when 512 was upgraded to 600

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 932 ✭✭✭lotas

now that would be sweet if the free upgrade is here too. i can only hope!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭BigMoose

Oh how I miss my Blueyonder connection :( Didn't realise how lucky I was when I had it!

It would be nice to see the cable companies have some real competition against ADSL here, but I cant see it happening.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Would be great if they changed it over here :D

Advertisement