Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

What footballer are you......?

• 26-04-2004 7:38pm
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 21,254 Mod ✭✭✭✭

This is a funny site,you answer a few Questions and it tells you what footballer you are most like.Here is what I got

You are
    Gabriel Batistuta

An Argentinian genius. You're one of the highest scorers in Serie A, smacking home 27 goals in 13 games. You're not a bad bloke but you look after yourself. Especially now that you could be past your best.

http://www.o2-online.co.uk/world_cup/

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,892 ✭✭✭bizmark

Freddie Ljungberg

Although you need a new hairdresser, you're a class player. You're not a saint but you're not a hatchet man either. However, unlike a solid Swedish table, you're a bit unstable. Your temper needs to be controlled

Bah i was trying for Roy keane

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,115 ✭✭✭Pacifico

Rivaldo

You're one of the best players on the planet( Yeah right!). You lead by example and you're way too refined to rake your studs down anyones shins. You do sometimes have trouble passing the ball to lesser players, though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭Emboss

You are
    Patrick Viera

You're a great athlete. You've got strength, speed and legs that go on forever. Unfortunately you use all this to take out opponents in a way that might end a few careers.

sickened

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

I am:

Oliver Kahn

Your massive presence fills the goal. Or is it your ego. You frighten your own defenders more than you intimidate the other side's forwards. You're not a vicious man but you are the bully boy at the back.

Hahahahahahahahahahaha...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,701 ✭✭✭Bacchus

I am Rivaldo...... cool.

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

bati-gol, my hol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 635 ✭✭✭johnor

I got Gary Breen!!

You are a smooth ladies man with a deaf touch, would turn your nose up at the giants of the game(Barcelona) to play for a lowly English side. A master of your craft you will go on to achieve greatness in every competition. You are a bit unstable and like the odd drink or two, but eh who doesn't. You should tell your current manager where to go. Although your manager has done ok this season he made a huge error in the world cup by sending roy keane home.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,681 ✭✭✭Johnny_the_fox

Originally posted by kaids
    bati-gol

me too...

You are
    Gabriel Batistuta

An Argentinian genius. You're one of the highest scorers in Serie A, smacking home 27 goals in 13 games. You're not a bad bloke but you look after yourself. Especially now that you could be past your best.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,013 ✭✭✭✭eirebhoy

I got Batistuta but when I answered all the questions with the bottom answer and got this:

Paolo Montero

You should be locked up. You could carpet a pitch with your red cards. You're ruthless, calculating and arrogant. You make Hannibal Lecter look like a girl. Do the world a favour. Retire.
    :D

and all the top answers:

Michael Owen

You can destroy your opponent's defence in seconds but you'd never do anything to hurt anyone. You've got skill, integrity and you're not an arrogant tosser. A credit to the game.

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭phenom

I got Rivaldo too

You are
    Rivaldo

You're one of the best players on the planet. You lead by example and you're way too refined to rake your studs down anyones shins. You do sometimes have trouble passing the ball to lesser players, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭Space Coyote

You are
    Gabriel Batistuta

I always saw myself as a mix between Ronaldo and Zidane, ie Zinaldo. Batistuta's good enough I guess. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

You are Rivaldo

You're one of the best players on the planet. You lead by example and you're way too refined to rake your studs down anyones shins. You do sometimes have trouble passing the ball to lesser players, though.

...and I end up at the Reebok???! :confused:

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,307 ✭✭✭cruiserweight

You are
    Michael Owen

You can destroy your opponent's defence in seconds but you'd never do anything to hurt anyone. You've got skill, integrity and you're not an arrogant tosser. A credit to the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,147 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

You are
    Rivaldo

I wanted to be Julian Dicks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,563 ✭✭✭leeroybrown

I got Ljungberg.
    Rivaldo

And due to a genetic defect being hit anywhere by the ball during a major game causes your face to be injured leaving you rolling on the ground.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

Freddie Ljungberg

Although you need a new hairdresser, you're a class player. You're not a saint but you're not a hatchet man either. However, unlike a solid Swedish table, you're a bit unstable. Your temper needs to be controlled

i got him aswell:mad: i wanted to be pele!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,165 ✭✭✭DEmeant0r

You are
    Freddie Ljungberg

Although you need a new hairdresser, you're a class player. You're not a saint but you're not a hatchet man either. However, unlike a solid Swedish table, you're a bit unstable. Your temper needs to be controlled.

I don't like him :mad:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,981 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Rivaldo : i am refined but i do have a problem with giving the ball to lesser players .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,093 ✭✭✭woosaysdan

i got ian harte and then it said sorry for insulting you!!!:D

Advertisement