Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Video card temp check?

Options
  • 26-04-2004 10:40pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,346 ✭✭✭✭

Increasing memory clock on Radeon 9200SE bit by bit but not getting an accurate temp reading.

I have an extra sensor on the case and was gonna use that (light fusion) how accurate are these sensors? Where best place to atach it?

Have a 9800 XT on route so fecking about with this card see how fast it goes :D
    Its great to mod when you dont really care if it dies but removes some of the fun :)

Kdjac

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,321 ✭✭✭neokenzo

Well I just stick near the shim of the core since I couldnt put it in between the the fan and and the core. I think its out by about 5C or so on mine. I have a few sensors on my board and they seem to be off about the same amount and thats how I based my judgement on. I dont really think you can know for sure because you cant put the sensor between the core and the fan.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,553 ✭✭✭✭Dempsey

Is there no sensor integrated into the Card these days?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 163 ✭✭Bu11et_Proof

Just was looking on that site some while ago and check up on it the other day and they have an option where you can select International suppliers, i dunno about del charge but just thought i'd let you know

sry wrong meant to be a thread

Advertisement