Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

glastonbury 2004 tix 4 sale

Options
  • 26-04-2004 11:05pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

2 wknd camping tix in YOUR name for sale.... breaks my heart to sell these babies that i fought so hard for! but i gotta do it! im selling them for face value 160 yoyos each!
    anyone interested in an experience of a lifetime????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

The question is, do you know what form of Id you have to bring...

Guess thats a no then

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 6,524 Mod ✭✭✭✭dregin

I'l take both.

A question tho. How will they be in my name if you've already ordered them?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭ReefBreak

Originally posted by salt_peter
    2 wknd camping tix in YOUR name for sale.... breaks my heart to sell these babies that i fought so hard for! but i gotta do it! im selling them for face value 160 yoyos each!
    anyone interested in an experience of a lifetime????
    Actually I paid STG£119 for mine - about €180. But that included the booking charge. How exactly are you going to change the name on the ticket?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 97 ✭✭maccamad

Yeah il give you 250 for them
    are they still left?

• Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭m

im contention for them if they are still available.have the cash in my pocket so.....

check your private messages(PM)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5 salt_peter

coz of all the **** ups with the tix this year theyre allowing ppl to change the names on the tix via e mail. they say any id is valid... so passport student anythin! the tix are for collection at glastonbury...the same as all the other overseas tix!!

so yea. there we go. e mail me burger_qween@hotmail.com
    and let me no if ya want em!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,369 ✭✭✭acquiescefc

Yeah right. Where did you hear that.

www.glastonburyfestivals.co.uk

Check out the message boards for the real id policy.

Advertisement