Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

FFx

Options
  • 27-04-2004 4:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭

Well I finally gave in and bought it... I've been bored out of my skull recently and needed a new game to play.

I have to say the opening song really put me off initially, I hate techno, and this is like something right outta s-club 7 ,though yuna is hotter. ANYWAYSzzz i'm getting into the game now only a couple of hours in and i'm beginning to like it already, even though i have my peeves with it. The climb jump thing is a nice addition, adds some dimentionality. The dress sphere are a bit limited though, i guess its still better than the crappy system in ffix. and it sucks not being able to play blitzball, or atleast an enchanced form of bliztball now that would be cool. Also it would have been nice to be able to have wakka and kimhari tag along etc, though i'm not sure they would enjoy being songstresses.

Anyways anyone have any idea how long it takes roughly to beat the game?

usually i clock around 40-45 hours on my first go in most FF games, and thats without uncovering all the secrets :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,272 ✭✭✭i_am_dogboy

The new blitzball sucks, as does the game, I liked the game for a while, but to be honest I just dont care about any of the characters like I did Tidus, Squall or Zidane, even though they were all whiney runts. It's an awful follow up to one of the only enjoyable games on the PS2. Hopefully FFXII will be at least playable.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭Memnoch

actually the topic is a typo...

i'm referring to FFX-2

FFX is a brilliant game, and blitzball was loads of fun..

Auron is one of the coolest FF chars ever, 2nd only to sephiroth
    and the game has the 2nd best if not the best story line of the entire series.

Advertisement