Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Whats this TV like?

Options
  • 27-04-2004 10:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭

Hi was thinking of getting a new TV and was looking at this model:

Samsung WS32Z46V

But I can't seem to find out much info about it. Any help?

Thanks,
    BM.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,079 ✭✭✭ShaneOC

Seems a bit dear.

I recently purchased a Sony KV32FX68 in Xtra-Vision for €999. Similar specs, 100Hz, 32" Widescreen (pure flat screen) and that included the stand.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭boogie man

Yeah, I was just looking at the Sony KV32FX68 and it seems to be good. May opt for that. Thanks.

BM.

I would highly recommend the Sony set. The picture is excellent from all sources, Sky, DVD and even terrestrial. Don't use the speakers so haven't a clue what it sounds like. It also looks fantastic in the room.

• Registered Users Posts: 586 ✭✭✭boogie man

Sweet! What kind of speaker system do you use?

BM.

It's a Sony HTK475.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 19,123 Mod ✭✭✭✭byte
    byte

Samsung make fine TV's, though, if you can get a Sony at same price or less, then definitely go for the Sony. The FX series are fantastic. €999 sounds pretty good for the FX series, about 50% cheaper than what they were when first introduced about a year or two ago.

Advertisement