Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jetplane Landing - The Hub tomorrow night

Options
  • 27-04-2004 11:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭

Jetplane Landing + Laminate + Morello

The Hub

Adm €12

Gonna be a corker of a show.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

*cough*

Tonight.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭midnorthfourzer

are u playing tonight dude? JPL?

hope u have a rockin gig-sure if ya take a spin out to the cash machine at about 10, drop by TBMC :)

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

This was a completely fantastic show. They played brilliantly. Go see them next time they are in town, you won't be disappointed. Oh no. You'll go out and buy all the records. Great openers from Morello and Laminate as well.

Hey sinister, when is the interview due to be aired? Or when was it...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 stranger

Damn I missed the gig and I had tickets and all to go and see them!! Well next time I guess. Did I hear they were going to Oxegen or is that a bogus rumour? What do you think of the Hub? Saw Alphastates there and didn't like the venue.

• Advertisement

JPL playing Oxegen? Its a wish at the moment, but if you follow the white rabbit (or click the link in my sig...;) ) and let the lovely people at oxegen.ie know you want to see 'em, then that may become reality...

The Hub? Didn't like it the first two times I was there (Million Dead, then Berkeley), but JPL made it seem quite a decent venue on Wednesday night. New sound system installed last weekend, needs some breaking in.

• Registered Users Posts: 172 ✭✭Sinister Pete

Listen out for the JPL interview on Bank Holiday Monday between 5 - 8 pm. They played two tracks in studio too.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5 stranger

Excellent. What songs did they record in Studio. Which album do people prefer Just Like a Spark or Zero for Conduct? And whilst we are on the subject whats their best song?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 389 ✭✭Morello

Originally posted by Sinister Pete
    This was a completely fantastic show. They played brilliantly. Go see them next time they are in town, you won't be disappointed. Oh no. You'll go out and buy all the records. Great openers from Morello and Laminate as well.
    Thanks Pete..... and thanks for playing us yesterday, that felt good :)

Take it easy, Alex

Originally posted by Sinister Pete
    Listen out for the JPL interview on Bank Holiday Monday between 5 - 8 pm. They played two tracks in studio too.

Brave Gravity was special. Thanks Pete.

• Advertisement
Advertisement