Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[request] cheap o2/085/vodaphone prepaid phones

• 27-04-2004 1:00pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,145 ✭✭✭

I'm on the hunt for f possible a siemens c45, i had it and broke it and i liked it. However really i'm open to any good offers of a phone, credit doesn't really matter because i don't use it and ive got an o2 card so you know anywhere selling cheap phones ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,464 ✭✭✭daveyjoe

The cheapest place is probably on your highstreet even the prepaid phones are fairly subsidised by the phone networks, so there pretty good value. Alterantively try ebay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,563 ✭✭✭savemejebus

nokia n-gage, as discussed on another thread is supposedly coming back into xtravision @€;99 with €50 credit this week, but thats a longshot

cheapish, good phone would be nokia 3510i for €130 on prepay and then use software to unlock it and pop in your old sim

• Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭kilman

You can unlock your Nokia 3510i(and most Nokias) in mins using the codes available on the internet.

Advertisement