Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

O'Sullivan V Hamilton - contains scores

Options
  • 27-04-2004 1:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭

Holy christ he's 7-0 up. I thought it would be tight as Hamilton seems to be playing quite well in the previous rounds!

Make that 7-1 now.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭The Rooster

13-3 the final score. Ronnie was awesome, apart from the last 2 frames where he finally started to miss some balls when the pressure came on to win in that session.

Very funny seeing Hamilton clearly throwing the last frame!

"how's he goina lose it from here"
    "oh.., he's goina snooker himself" !!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,666 ✭✭✭Imposter

Originally posted by The Rooster
    Very funny seeing Hamilton clearly throwing the last frame!
    I thought Ronny tried to throw the second last one as well (before the black flew off). Hamilton clearly didn't give a toss the whole session. Ronny didn't seem over-excited either.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,911 ✭✭✭Washout

Yeah It was some display....some of the poistional shots he played were unbelieveable.
    And the way he just naturaly switches from right to left hand....OMG.

who can beat this guy this year?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,500 ✭✭✭The Rooster

As far as I know Ronnie's record against Hendry in big games over the last few years is pretty bad. So Hendry can certainly beat him.

Also he could beat himself!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 2,884 Mod ✭✭✭✭celticfc

He was superb in the first session of the match yesterday, barely made a mistake. He'll be tough to beat, no matter who he's playing.

• Advertisement
Advertisement