Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eircom.ie website problem

Options
  • 27-04-2004 3:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 26

For the past month or two I have been unable to open www.eircom.ie at home - so I can't log in and view or pay my phone bill. The only thing I can guess at as the cause is the fact that I have logged into the eircom.ie site at college. It was around the time that I first logged into the site at college that I couldn't open the page at home. I've racked my brains and I can't come up with any thing better.

P.S. I sent an email to eircom tech support but by the time they fix the problem for me we'll all have optical fibre into the home:D :D

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

What version of IE are you using? What error message are you getting?

Can you open googles cache of eircom.ie?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 GoodForNothing

The latest version of explorer (6??)

I can't even get the cached page in google.

I use fully updated versions of Spybot and NAV - so I think I'm clean of spyware/viruses

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,166 ✭✭✭Johnny Versace

In Norton there is a logging section. See if you can see eircom.ie in there. I had problems getting ryanair.com to display, and found it was because Norton's pop-up blocking was blocking the entire webpage.

So... I had to turn off pop-up blocking for ryanair.com.

Advertisement