Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BSOP Heat 2 preview

Options
  • 27-04-2004 3:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,806 ✭✭✭

Lafortezza
    My personal favourite for the title, is due a return to form! :) Will have home ground advantage and a rigged deck in his favour.

Decker
    Unpredictable at best, one person I personally don't lik going up against as he could have anything. Expect him to bluff.

Davey Devil
    Only played at the same table in the Fitz as him once or twice, the clever money is on him. The list starts with me for the stupid money...

Samson
    Any time I've played him he seems to get a bad run of cards, long may it continue!

Kevin R
    An unknown quantity (to me anyway!) probably either a new player or a shark coming to take all our money...

TrickyD
    See entry for Kevin R!

DapperGent
    I can play him like a fish on a line, oh no wait thats DeV...

TCP/IP
    Another unknown, Hyzepher why did my heat get all the people who will probably clean me out?

Whiteshadow
    Nice bloke who will likely attempt to gut you with a pocket pair the first time he has one.

Dropsy
    Same as Kevin R and TrickyD and TCP/IP, dunno if this heat will be easier or more difficult because of this!

L.

Comments

Advertisement