Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can you help me, please

• 10-04-2001 4:13pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

Hi, I am a psychology Ph.d student at Manchester University doing research into sexual risk taking. Specifically, why informed women take risks with their sexual heath e.g don't practise safe sex, STD & HIV dangers, etc. I need volunteers to fill out the questionnaire on my website www.rjfarrow.com. Thanks to all of you who have already done so. If you have not already completed it please visit www.rjfarrow.com and fill out the questionnaire. This is a serious piece of research so would appreciate any help you could give.

Thanks
    Rachel Farrow

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

The answer was no last time you posted this and I'd say it's still pretty much no this time, unless I missed some big development in the battle of the sexes smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

That's a resounding no then.

.logic.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

no thanks. icon1.gificon1.gificon1.gif

- Ciaranj - ciaranj.com

This post has been brought to you by the letter C, and the number 7.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

I suppose a shag is out of the question then?

I would be very wary of using the internet to take polls. Very easy to forge.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,859 ✭✭✭logic1

Well Hobbes you know I always had a soft spot for you... it's the big post count that turns me on...
    wink.gif

.logic.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Lads, according to her web site, she's looking for people who are :
    <font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">www.rjfarrow.com says:
    "female, 18 to 25 yrs old (or thereabouts) and a student (Preferably)"
    </font>

... so as it doesn't apply to you guys, I'm sure your refusal to take part doesn't exactly make a difference.

I'm in agreement with Hobbes, by the way - the part about taking polls on the Internet that is tongue.gif

Bard

"and there was much rejoicing..."

• Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭[SN]JAG

Are there actually ANY females on this board (apart from Neuro and the new one Daisy).

rolleyes.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

I'ld say theres 1 or 2 possibly even 3....

I'm not saying what Im saying. I'm not saying what I'm thinking. Im not thinking what Im thinking.
    "Then what are you thinking?"
    I think I need a drink

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,626 ✭✭✭smoke.me.a.kipper

Lucy_la_morte??

icon1.gif

- Ciaranj - ciaranj.com

This post has been brought to you by the letter C, and the number 7.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,972 ✭✭✭SheroN

Shinji is kinda girl like...i dunno...i have my doubts tho'.....i've got tits...but i'm male. so hah!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 299 ✭✭androphobic

im female.. does that make me special?

Advertisement