Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

afternoon exams :-o

Options
  • 28-04-2004 9:01am
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭

what does everyone do before afternoon exams? i find it very hard to get up and actually do any study before them - hence the reason i'm on boards this early :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,276 ✭✭✭damnyanks

9am early ?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Last year I used to sleep before them. So far this year though I've been up at eight o'clock and studying non stop untill quater to two, at which time I leave my house and head on in. I don't like third year any more...

• Registered Users Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

it feels so good to have completed my exams a month ago! :cool:

All our exams were in the morning, all in a row, sucked balls. I prefer the afternoon exams - you can stay up later cramming/slacking off the night before.

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

solid state electronics ... bright and early tomorrow morning. /me wonders if i'll get any sleep at all tonight :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,604 ✭✭✭blondie83

Ouch, feel your pain!
    solid state electronics2 ... bright and early Saturday morning. I'm so very, very screwed for it. And I'm babysitting tomorrow for some reason, so I won't get any wrk done unless I pack them all off to bed about three hours early. Actually thats not a bad idea, I think I'll try it!:ninja:

• Advertisement
  • Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 15,001 ✭✭✭✭Pepe LeFrits

they are ****ing great. i hate morning exams, means i have to get up at between 4-6am instead of 9-10am.

... 9.30 exam tommorrow morning :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

had history at 2:30pm today and coming from balbriggan i have to leave ages in advance so i got up at the normal time and studied in earlsfort terrace for a couple of hours. exam wasnt so bad surprisingly! im sure my tutor will die of shock if i pass!

i just had solid state electronics - god i hate that subject.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

i dont even know what that is but it sounds nasty. :dunno:

do u think u did ok?

don't know, by the end of the exam i basically had an answer down for everything so i hope they're right.

• Advertisement
Advertisement