Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mma

• 28-04-2004 10:49am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭

Is anyone interested in the world of Mixed Martial Arts or Ultimate Fighting?

I run a show every Saturday on DCALFM and we have semi-regular segments about MMA and UFC. We go over to the States and talk to Ryan Bennet (he is on Live Audio Wrestling alot if anyone listens to that?) who is from the website MMAWeekly.com

He will be on the show this Saturday sometime between 5 and 5:30 pm to talk about the upcoming UFC show and Pride and K-1. If your interested in listening, our frequency is 103.2 but unfortunately it can only be recieved in Dublin.

We are in the process of getting some pro-Wrestling interviews as well, which I`ll keep you up to date with. We also cover more boxing than pretty any other show in Ireland so if you like fight sports then we are the show for you.

Appologies to anyone who doesn`t like this stuff, but if you want to comment on anything or give us ideas for interviewees or segments you can email the show directly at:

saturdaysport@hotmail.com

Cheers.
    Phelim

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,594 ✭✭✭Fozzy

Cool, this sounds good. I've always been into MMA, used to watch UFC when it was on Sky. I'll try have a listen on Saturday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,165 ✭✭✭Hanza

Im a big MMA fan aswell.

Sounds really good man. Hope it all goes well for you.

Hanza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Phelim 3:16

Thanks Hanza and Fozzy.

If you do get a chance to listen to it, I would appreciate if you could email us with some feedback.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Phelim 3:16

Just like to appologise to anyone who tuned in today to hear about MMA. For some reason our phone line got messed up and we couldn`t ring the States. Its live radio so these unfortunate things happen occasionally but nonetheless we appologise. Hopefully it will be sorted by next week, I`ll let you guys know.

Phelim

Advertisement