Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Downloading from GX10

Options
  • 28-04-2004 11:13am
    Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭

A friend of mine has changed phones, and wants to get photos off his old GX10. No infrared send is available. Can a cable be bought?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,005 ✭✭✭mad m

yeah course you can buy them from vodafone shops but they either have serial which can be hard to come by or usb which they charge u more for but u can get them shipped from over seas and i asked fella in car phone warehouse and they had them for 40 yo yos the serial one....check out this thread http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=156835

• Registered Users Posts: 449 ✭✭leef23

have a brand new USB one with software and all for €25 if your interested PM me and we arrange to meet up.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Just paid for it on eBay (USB cable and software) ... cost me €15 including postage :)

- Dave.

Advertisement